N is working on a beautiful lace sweater in fine white cotton. She brought in her recently completed baby blanket knit in a very pale yellow crochet cotton. I hope to post a photo of the blanket in the future.We had two new students this week--6 year old J and his mother, M. Welcome J and M.
B brought a pair of slippers and I tried to write down the pattern for her to knit at home. Good luck to you, B; I hope I was accurate and clear.
As an added joy for me, my mom, P, is in town and crocheted while the rest of us knit. HH stopped by after finishing jury duty and knit on a dress for her daughter.
Many regular members are on vacation but those of us who were there had a wonderful time in our lovely, cool library.

No comments:
Post a Comment